An introduction to web development for Grade 1o learners.
Code Week is an intensive learning experience for Grade 10 female learners who are interested in learning to code and using technology for innovation.
- Creative Problem Solving: Learn how to apply the Design Thinking process to tackle complex problems creatively and develop innovative solutions.
- Industry insight: Hear presentations from local companies who are using technology innovatively.
- Network: Meet likeminded girls who are interested in using technology to create change in South Africa.
- Dates: 4-8 July
- Venues: American Corner (Cape Town Central Library); Bandwidth Barn (Khayelitsha); Makupula High School (Kayamandi)
- Participants: Grade 10 female learners (application only). Grade 10 female learners can apply through the online application form.