Become a #FriendofCode4CT
Individuals and companies may choose to align themselves to our work by becoming a #FriendofCode4CT. This means you will:
- Promote diversity in tech careers by nurturing young female coders
- Build brand awareness among future employees
- Optimise CSI spend by ensuring it can be allocated to Socio-Economic Development
- Receive a pledge certificate
- Involve your team in coaching young coders
See the brochure.
STEP 1: Donate
Donate R15000 to sponsor 600 hours of coding for one girl.
Optionally, you can further your financial commitment and LEVEL UP as a sponsor:
R30000 makes you a Headline Sponsor of a Power of Coding Workshop
R45000 makes you a Featured Sponsor of a Classroom
R60000 makes you a Headline Sponsor of a Classroom
R90000 makes you a Featured Sponsor of Code Camp
R120000 makes you a Headline Sponsor of Code Camp
As a registered non-profit organisation we are governed by our Trust which ensures that all income is stewarded to achieve our mandate. As a Public Beneficiary Organisation, SARS acknowledges that we operate for the benefit of society and lets people make tax deductible donations.
STEP 2: Get involved
Decide how you would like to get involved in our events. Let South Africa’s most sought after future employees experience your company culture and brand first hand while giving your team a meaningful way to pass on their skills.
- Host an Industry Immersion for a small group of girls
- Host a Power of Coding workshop
- Speak at a Code Conversation
- Run an internal fundraising drive
- Become a drop-off spot for laptop donations
- Make an in-kind donation (laptops, venues, products, meal catering)
STEP 3. Make it official
Receive a #FriendofCode4CT certificate. We will meet with you to finalize the partnership and answer any questions.
- Confirm your donation and involvement in a meeting with a Code4CT representative
- Do some housekeeping: complete a form on our website and process payment
- Meet again with a Code4CT representative to activate your involvement
Get in touch to become a #FriendofCode4CT
What does it mean to be an NPO or a PBO?
Code4CT is a project of Innovate South Africa, a registered NPO and PBO. As a Public Beneficiary Organisation we can issue South African donors with a tax exemption certificate.
Donate through GivenGain
You can make a once off or recurring donation through the GivenGain platform.
Donate online (USA)
Donors in the USA can make a tax deductible donation through the One World Children’s Fund. Innovate South Africa is a partner of the One World Children’s Fund, which is a registered 501c3. Note that OWCF does not deduct any fees and 100% of your donation comes to us.
Direct Bank Transfer
Innovate South Africa Trust
Acc: 270630996 ; Business Cheque
Br: 025009; Rondebosch